Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bora Bora Birthday

I woke up a year older today. Funny how birthdays do that to you. Just when you think life is going fine- BAM! You're over the hill, more than halfway to 80. No offense to the octogenarians out there, but I think I might jump.

Then again, we're in the French territories. Maybe a sabre would be better? We all know how much Napoleon loved his sword.

Wait? What's that you say? There's champagne?

Perhaps I should rethink this jugular thing. After all, Napoleon loved his champagne too, and legend around here has it that this is how he opened his bottles on the battlefield.

With a pop, the cork lands in the lagoon. Guess I have to jump in after all. Cheers to that! And cheers to the octogenarions too! See you soon!

Maruuru, everyone, thanks for all the birthday wishes today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Well it sure looks like you outdid yourself with the sword thing, Lise! Keep having LOTS of FUN and can't wait to see you soon, hopefully. XOXO Love you forever